UN Acknowledgement of the right to freedom of expression on the Internet The Un Human Rights Council confirmed the correct to freedom of expression on the Internet for the very first time in a resolution on 5 July 2012, taking the position that „equal rights that individuals have offline must also be shielded on line
Hey there, my name is Urs and I was born in Bern. I decided to blog in english as you all know that we speak many different languages here in Switzerland.
I am a 3d web developer and interested in everything related to science and technology. My blog posts will cover all of this stuff and I hope you will like them.
Please comment and subscribe! Thanks a lot!
- The currently most exciting virtual reality applications
- Why you need a Cloud Server
- Usenet FAQ
- Safari VPN Tested
- Unblock ABC Go Outside US With DNS Proxy Or VPN
- Google Is Working On Better VR Experiences
- BadoinkVR conquers the first real Virtual Reality Marke. Guess what…
- Increasing tendency of 3D room designer applications
- VMware Achieves Less Earnings Because Of Dell Acquisition
- VR Concert On Your Own Iphone
- Now in Bitcoin – The Blockchain Usage Gets Faster
- How to View SKY from Outside UK
- Digital Sex Movies For Girls
- Internet Governance And Net Neutrality
- Windows 8-1 checks security of your connection