Following the introduction of restrictions against file sharing services, Mastercard have reportedly begun to take measures against VPN providers. This week, Swedish payment supplier Payson cut access to anonymizing services after being ordered to do this by the credit card companies. VPN supplier iPredator is among the impacted customers and founder Peter Sunde states they
Hey there, my name is Urs and I was born in Bern. I decided to blog in english as you all know that we speak many different languages here in Switzerland.
I am a 3d web developer and interested in everything related to science and technology. My blog posts will cover all of this stuff and I hope you will like them.
Please comment and subscribe! Thanks a lot!
- Why you need a Cloud Server
- Usenet FAQ
- Safari VPN Tested
- Unblock ABC Go Outside US With DNS Proxy Or VPN
- Google Is Working On Better VR Experiences
- BadoinkVR conquers the first real Virtual Reality Marke. Guess what…
- Increasing tendency of 3D room designer applications
- VMware Achieves Less Earnings Because Of Dell Acquisition
- VR Concert On Your Own Iphone
- Now in Bitcoin – The Blockchain Usage Gets Faster
- How to View SKY from Outside UK
- Digital Sex Movies For Girls
- Internet Governance And Net Neutrality
- Windows 8-1 checks security of your connection
- Netflix can be getting a tougher approach to VPN applications